Available at 84 locations across the country, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Brighton and Nottingham to name a few. Soldiers can engage in combat during an group experience for two, five, ten, 15, 20 or 30 participants who will fight for survival in custom-built game zones. The days run from 9am to 4pm with a minimum of eight games played, and guests will have access to weapons and equipment such as a face mask. A deposit of £9 is required, which can be redeemed for 100 balls on the day. Paintballs are available for purchase for a supplement.
Choose from 6 Options
- £4 for paintball for two people (89% off)
- £7 for paintball for five people (86% off)
- £10 for paintball for ten people (87% off)
- £12 for paintball for 15 people (89% off)
- £15 for paintball for 20 people (88% off)
- £18 for paintball for 30 people (88% off)
With multiple locations across the UK, Bedlam Paintball provides adventurous types with the opportunity to engage in brightly coloured warfare. A number of custom-built game zones, including The Crypt, The Black Fortress and the D-Day Landings, are designed to get players thinking strategically about how to out-manoeuvre the enemy.