In a Nutshell
This collection of spectacular begonias can bring radiant, non-stop colour to containers, beds and window boxes all summer long
- Begonia tubers are ideal for containers, making a larger plant in the first year than plug plants or growing from seed
- Easy to plant and grow
- Summer flowering varieties
- Ideal for brightening up patio containers, window boxes and hanging baskets
- For best performance position in sun or semi shade
- Will flower from July through October
- Supplied as Tubers 3-4cm
- At maturity will reach a height and spread of 30cm (12 inches)
Culinary note: Add the bright coloured petals to sandwiches or salads for a light lemon taste and crisp texture
Each collection comprises of 4 different varieties:
Begonia ‘Double Flowered’ Mixed
- Bold and bright splashes of reds, white, yellow, and pink
- Double flowered frilly blooms
Begonia ‘Fringed’ (Fimbriata) Mixed
- Vibrant blooms with crimped edges
- Resemblance to large carnations
- Ideal for creating a memorable display in beds
Begonia ‘Giant Picotee’ Mixed
- Elegant double ruffled petals
- Warm pastel colours in cream and pink tones
- Huge flowers up to 15cm (6”) across
Begonia ‘Pendula’ Mixed
- Spectacular trailing begonia
- Enormous double flowers all summer long
- Flamboyant Fiery tones of reds and yellows
- Perfect for hanging baskets, and containers
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 12.01.2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.