What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £39.95 for a three-hour basic IKO level-one kite-surfing course for one (50% off)
- £79.90 for a three-hour basic IKO level-one kite-surfing course for two (50% off)
£159.80 for a three-hour basic IKO level-one kite-surfing course for four (50% off)
- Course is run on the best wind days for the optimum experience, so if the course might need to be rearranged and customers will be notified
- Designed to give customers a feel for flying small stunt-kites and water-kites on land, learning about safety and control.
- The first half of day the kite-surfing lesson includes learning about a Power Kite, followed by the introduction of larger line kites
- Learn how to set up and practise kite-boarding control and steering techniques
- For more information about the course see here
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 19 additional as gifts. Booking required online at http://bekskitesurfing.co.uk/contact-chris/; quote Groupon code. Beks Kitesurfing will then contact customer with available dates as the experience is subject to wind levels. Present Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 12 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who is a parent or legal guardian. Valid for option purchased only. Equipment provided. Valid for an outdoor experience so please dress accordingly. Group size of min and max 4 people per session. Courses are run from Goreham Way, Telscombe Tye, Telscombe. Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Nov 2017.
About BEKS Kitesurfing
Brighton-based Brighton Elementary Kitesurfing School also known as BEKS, specialises in the extreme water sport which combines wakeboarding, surfing and the traditional pastime of kite flying. They offer a range of one-to-one lessons for kitesurfers of all abilities, from beginner to advanced, aiming to give learners a grounding in the activity. Those wishing to stay on land can begin with powerkiting, which involves similar skills and techniques.