Enjoy a two or three-course feast inspired by Belgian cuisine, with dishes such as moules or Pils-battered fish; five locations available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Belgian
- What’s included: starter and main with optional dessert from Taste of Belgo menu
- Valid Sunday - Thursday from midday
Supplements apply to selected dishes.
- Starters include: pulled duck and piccalilli croquettes | cheese and beer croquettes with apple and ale chutney | six grilled king prawns with mango, chilli and red onion salsa | mushroom vol au vent | hot, sticky smoked barbecue or peri peri chicken wings
- Main courses include: moules traditionelle, marinière or bacon and beer, served with frites or bread | butternut squash risotto | rotisserie chicken with a choice of sauce and side | Belgo Pils-battered fish and frites | spicy chickpea burger | the Belgo burger
- Desserts include: speculoos doughnuts | three scoops of ice cream or sorbet | create a crêpe or Belgian waffle, adding two flavours of ice cream, a sauce and topping
Please see menu here
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max. 2 vouchers per table.
Booking: Booking required online, click here to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Sunday - Thursday from midday; offer valid Sunday- Wednesday in December. excludes Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and New Year’s Eve after 5pm. Must be 16 or older. Eat-in only; excludes delivery and collection. Valid for a set Taste of Belgo menu only (supplements apply to selected dishes). Not valid at Belgo Kings Cross. Valid Sun-Thu from midday. Excludes bank holidays. Valid on option purchased only.
Launched in 1992, Belgo is a restaurant chain boasting seven UK locations. They are known for their collection of over 60 types of Belgian beers and a selection of beer cocktails. Their menu includes a wide variety of mussel dishes served on a platter, in a bowl or pot, as well as a range of grilled and traditional mains such as rotisserie chicken and savoury waffles. Those with a sweet tooth can opt to add a dessert, while little ones can enjoy a range of kids meals.