Six or twelve sessions of IPL hair removal on a choice of areas
Areas include full face, underarms and G-string, Brazilian or regular bikini area
Consultation and patch test
Oldham's Gatineau-appointed salon with range of treatments
The Fine Print
**Validity:** Expires 23 October 2013.
**Purchase:** Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
**Redemption:** Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy.
**Further information:** Limited availability Sat. Must be 18 or older. Consultation and patch test required and included. Full refund provided if unsuitable. Valid for clients up to and including skin type IV. Not suitable for pregnant women and those with a personal history of cancer. Must leave 3-4 weeks between sessions. Valid on option purchased only.
[See the rules](http://www.groupon.co.uk/universal-fine-print) that apply to all deals
Oldham's first Gatineau-appointed salon, Bella Santé stands head and shoulders above the rest with a range of top-to-toe beauty treatments.
Choose from the following options for IPL hair removal :
• £44 for six sessions on the full face, or underarms or standard bikini area
• £49 for six sessions on the G-string or Brazilian bikini area
• £79 for twelve sessions on the full face, or underarms or standard bikini area
• £89 for twelve sessions on the G-string or Brazilian bikini area
• £85 for six sessions on two areas from the full face or underarms plus G-string or Brazilian bikini area
• £119 for six sessions on the full face and underarms plus G-string or Brazilian bikini area
• £149 for twelve sessions on two areas from the full face or underarms plus G-string or Brazilian bikini area
• £199 for twelve sessions on two areas from the full face and underarms plus G-string or Brazilian bikini area
Groupon finds out more about the treatment procedure at Bella Santé.
What is IPL hair removal? This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What happens at the sessions? A consultation and patch test will aim to determine suitability for customers, before six or twelve sessions target areas of choice. It is advised that clients allow four to six weeks between each session.
What other treatments are on the menu? Alongside pampering options like massage and facials, there are more cosmetic-focused treatments such as waxing and tanning. The salon also offers laser tattoo removal and teeth whitening.