Pairs can share the chef’s selection of Bengal tapas before tucking into Indian treats like garlic chilli and jalfrezi served with rice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£5 surcharge for seafood and lamb dishes
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: Bengal tapas to share and main course with rice
- Valid Sunday-Thursday or Friday and Saturday
- The menu may include:
- Bengal tapas: the chef’s selection of lamb, chicken, king prawns and vegetable dishes
- Choice of main jalfrezi: chicken grilled over charcoal flames, served with fresh chilli, onions, peppers and coriander, cooked in a rich spicy sauce | garlic chilli: chicken or lamb cooked with fresh garlic, coriander and an aromatic spicy sauce | Kufta Khazana: Bengali spiced meatballs cooked with diced onions, peppers and root ginger, served in a medium spiced sauce
- Choice of rice side: boiled rice | pilau rice | onion rice | mushroom rice | keema rice
- View the entire menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 30 days. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for Bengal Tapas to share, main up to £16.95 each and rice up to £3.50 each. £5 surcharge for seafood and lamb dishes. Valid for option purchased only.
About Bengal Brasserie
The team at Bengal Brasserie serve up a wide range of Indian meals prepared according to traditional recipes. Jalfrezis, biryanis and tandoori meals sit alongside seafood and vegetarian options. A wide range of drinks, including beers and wines, is ready to complement the dishes. The restaurant boasts over 30 years of experience and has been named Ulster's Best Restaurant by The Irish Curry Awards.