Two or four guests can enjoy an afternoon tea with optional Prosecco; free parking available
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £14.95 for an afternoon tea for two with entry to York Bird of Prey
- £19 for for a sparkling afternoon tea for two with entry to York Bird of Prey
- £29.90 for an afternoon tea for four with entry to York Bird of Prey
£38 for a sparkling afternoon for four with entry to York Bird of Prey
- This afternoon tea includes: selection of patisseries | sandwiches | sweet scones | tea or coffee
- Patisseries may include: triple chocolate brownie | strawberry tart | Yorkshire parkin
Selection of sandwiches may include: bacon, lettuce and tomato | egg and mayonnaise | tuna royale
- Afternoon tea is served daily midday - 4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required by phone at 441347825400; quote Groupon codes. Provide Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Afternoon tea is served Mon-Sun midday-4pm. Activity not valid on Tue and 2 Dec 2019 - 6 Jan 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
Best Western Burn Hall Hotel occupies a 94-bedroom Victorian manor house surrounded by eight acres of gardens. The hotel is situated in the village of Huby, around a 30-minute drive from York and roughly 20 minutes from Thirsk. Classically styled rooms boast colourful feature walls, flat screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Richardson's Restaurant serves innovative takes on regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dining area features wooden furnishings, patio tables and views of the garden. Benson's Bar offers an array of lighter bites and international beverages, and regularly screens sporting events. Two function suites are equipped to hold conferences and meetings, while the venue also hosts weddings for up to 150 guests. Visitors can explore the grounds to find a variety of flora plus a pond and birds of prey centre.