All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £20 for traditional afternoon tea with a full-day leisure pass for two
- £39 for traditional afternoon tea with a full-day leisure pass for four
- £25 for sparkling afternoon tea with a full-day leisure pass for two
- £49 for sparkling afternoon tea with a full-day leisure pass for four
Afternoon tea includes: a selection of finger sandwiches | scones | cakes | a choice of tea or coffee
- Sparkling afternoon tea additionally includes a glass of sparkling wine for each guest
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 4 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes bank holidays. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. £0.50 surcharge for towel hire; customers may bring their own. Vegetarian option available, please specify when booking. Leisure access available Mon-Fri 6am-8pm; Sat-Sun 8am-6pm; last entry for facilities is one hour before closing. Afternoon tea served Mon-Sun noon-4pm; last seating 4pm. Children’s class times in the swimming pool available Mon 12.30pm-2.30pm, Wed 1.30pm-3.30pm and Sat 9am-1.30pm.
About Cedar Court
The AA four-star Cedar Court is a purpose-built, modern hotel that conveniently sits on the M606 between Leeds and Bradford. As well as over 130 en suite bedrooms, facilities include a fully-equipped gym and heated indoor swimming pool. The health club features a sauna and steam room and less heated respite can be taken at the poolside lounge area with refreshments and daily newspapers.