This online course can help participants to transform their relationship with food and understand the psychology of overeating
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for Beyond Chocolate Online Course (72% off)
A mindful approach to a healthy relationship with food and your body
- The course includes 17 lessons which will take participants step-by-step through the process of transforming their relationship with food
- Clients can discover how to eat mindfully, stop when they’ve had enough, feel good in their body, and more
- The course includes unlimited access to MP3s, videos, worksheets, trackers and other helpful resources and tools.
- Customers can also use their personal member discount codes for 10% off all merchant’s workshops and events
- As members, participants will be able to take part in Q&A sessions with founders Sophie and Audrey, who can guide and support them to a mindful approach to a healthy relationship with food and their body
- Full course details can be found here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.beyondchocolate.co.uk/shop/redeem-your-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
About Beyond Chocolate
Beyond Chocolate is a no-diet online programme supporting women who want to stop the obsession with food and their weight. They offer psychological insight into one’s relationship with food as well as tools and strategies to have a more balanced and healthy approach to their relationship with food and their bodies. The community is supportive and inclusive in helping all members to achieve their goals.