See and explore London’s top sights and monuments, from Kensington to Tower Bridge, on-board an open-top, double decker Big Bus
About This Deal
Big Bus Classic London Tour includes: pre-recorded commentary in 5 languages | top tourists attractions like Tower of London, Westminster Cathedral, London Eye
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel for 24 hours (from the time of redemption)
- A free Thames River Cruise is included with every ticket
- Travel on two routes covering over 35 strategically placed stops
- Departure time: red route - every 20 minutes, blue route – every 30 minutes between 9 a.m. - 5 p. m.
- Departure location: you can board the bus at any Big Bus stop. A popular starting point is stop #1 - Green Park Underground, Piccadilly, next to the Ritz, by entry to Green Park tube station
- Tour duration: Red route – approx. 2 hours 30 min, blue route – approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
Notable sights: Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London Eye
- See the schedule here here
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Check here for all pick up points and times
Restrictions: Children must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only.
About Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Tours is the number one rated hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour in London on TripAdvisor. Tourists can enjoy unrestricted views of all London's top sights and attractions on-board the open-top, double decker buses. With pre-recorded commentary in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, the tours can accommodate tourists from all over the world. Every Classic ticket also includes a free Thames river cruise.