Dine on a two-course meal with a starter and main, with options including smoked salmon, tzatziki and a barbecue or blue cheese burger
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: International
- What’s included: two-course meal and a glass of wine per guest or a bottle of wine to share between two
- Wine can be substituted for a soft drink or beer
- Day validity: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Menu may include:
- Starters: smoked salmon | tzatziki | hummus | kisir | dolma | calamari | Turkish sausage | chicken skew | falafel | sardines | borek | kauvma | brie | mussels
- Mains: classic burger | cheeseburger | bacon cheese | barbecue burger | chilli burger | chicken burger | blue cheese burger | halloumi burger | veggie stack burger
The Fine Print
About Bistro 1
Menus at Bistro 1 tempt palates with a selection of culinary classics, available for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Omelettes, fried calamari and prawn cocktails are served up alongside chicken escalopes, kebab and pasta dishes, which may be accompanied by hot or cold beverages, with options including tea, coffee, juices and an extensive choice of wine. Diners can also choose from a variety of burger options, such as a chilli, chicken, blue cheese, halloumi and veggie stack burger, all served between brioche buns with lettuce, tomato, gherkins and red onion.