In a Nutshell
Ideal for patio, low-maintenance or woodland garden, this versatile variety of hardy shrub produces fruits from July to August
- Versatile variety of hardy shrub
- Tolerates pruning well, making it an ideal alternative to traditional Box hedging
- Produces white flowers from May to June
- Harvest fruit between July and August
- Ready to plant in final position in moist, well-drained soil that has been enriched with plenty of well-rotted organic matter
- Choose a position in semi or dappled shade with shelter from cold drying winds
- Ideal for patio, low-maintenance garden, specimen plant or woodland garden
- At maturity expect a height of 75cm and spread of 75cm
- Plants supplied in 10.5cm nursery pots
- Supplied with full planting and aftercare instructions
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 08.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.