In a Nutshell
Create a smooth and professional-looking manicure with this set of three gel polishes, lasting for up to 21 days
Today’s Groupon offers Bluesky Festive Christmas Gel Polish Trio - Reds, distributed by Bluesky Cosmetics UK HQ Limited.
- Create professional-style manicures in the comfort of home
- Long-lasting and chip-resistant, effects last for up to 21 days
- High-quality gel nail polishes
- Safe and easy to remove
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Requires curing under UV/LED lamp (not included)
How to use:
- Use a nail file to file the nails to the desired shape
- Push back and trim cuticles
- Gently buff the nails with a nail buffer
- Clean the nails with a cleanser wipe or a lint-free wipe lightly soaked in cleanser
- Apply the gel remembering, the thinner the coats the better the finish
- Apply a thin layer of base coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle
- Cure for 60-120 seconds under a UV or LED lamp. It will still be tacky but this is normal
- Apply the chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid skin
- Cure the gel polish for 60-120 seconds
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 building up the colour each time. 1 Coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour
- Apply a thin layer of top coat just like all the others
- Cure the gel top coat for 60-120 seconds
- Use a cleanser wipe or a lint-free wipe lightly soaked in cleanser to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails
For professional use only
Can cause an allergic reaction
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Bluesky Cosmetics, checked on 7.10.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Bluesky Cosmetics UK HQ Limited. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered Address:
Bluesky Cosmetics, Wolverhampton Science Park, Creative Industries Centre,
Sealed products cannot be returned if the seal is broken unless the product is defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.