In a Nutshell
This Bluesky gel nail kit provides everything needed to create salon-quality gel manicure and pedicure from the comfort of home
Today’s Groupon offers Bluesky Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, sold by Bluesky Cosmetics UK HQ Limited.
- Kit includes a professional LED and UV Nail Lamp that uses a combination of UV and LED light to cure gel polish in as little as 60 seconds
- All in one kit
- High-gloss wear for up to 21 days
- Gel polish cures in 60 seconds
- Easy application and removal
- Kit includes:
- 24W LED/UV nail lamp
- Topcoat 10ml
- Base coat10ml
- 3 colours (musk pink, pillar box red and Blackpool)
- 20 cleanser wipes
- Nail file
- Nail buffer
- How to use:
- Use the Bluesky Nail file to file the nails to the desired shape
- Push back and trim cuticles
- Gently buff the nails with your Bluesky nail buffer
- Clean the nails with a Bluesky cleanser wipe
- How to apply gel polish:
- Apply the gel remembering the thinner the coats the better the finish
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky base coat to all five nails, capping the ends
- Avoid the skin and cuticle
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal
- Apply the chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid skin
- Cure the gel polish for 60 seconds
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 building up the colour each time
- One coat will give a sheer finish, two is normal, three will be a solid colour
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky top coat just like all the others
- Cure the gel topcoat for 60 seconds
- Wipe off the tacky layer with a cleanser wipe and enjoy
For professional use only. Can cause an allergic reaction.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Bluesky Cosmetics UK HQ Limited. Registered address: Wolverhampton Science Park, Creative Industries Centre, Glaisher Dr, Wolverhampton WV10 9TG, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.