Duos can enjoy live music and a three-course meal, with the likes of slow-braised beef or fillet of plaice available for the main course
About This Deal
- Type of food: international
- What’s included: starter, main course and dessert for two or four
- Starters available include: soup of the day with bread and butter | vegetable spring rolls with a sweet soy dipping sauce | chicken liver pâté with a redcurrant chutney and crostini | beetroot and feta salad with an herb oil dressing | prawn and smoked salmon cocktail with a Marie Rose dressing
- Main courses available include: traditional roast of the day with all the trimmings | meatball penne pasta with parmesan shavings | butternut squash potato cake with roasted peppers, tomato and basil ragu, crumbled feta and a leaf salad | slow-braised beef with a brandy, cream and peppercorn sauce, plus vegetables and potatoes | fillet of plaice with a cheese sauce, vegetables and potatoes
- Desserts available include: vanilla cheesecake with a strawberry coulis and cream | homemade chocolate brownie with a hot chocolate sauce, served with vanilla ice cream | vanilla ice cream with with Baileys and chopped nuts | Eton mess with crushed meringues, mixed berries and cream | English and French cheeses with a homemade chutney and biscuits
- Valid 7 days a week
This service will not be available during Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Blundell Street Restaurant
Situated in a converted warehouse in the Baltic Triangle, Blundell Street Restaurant allows groups to kick back in the industrial-style interior. The venue features wooden furnishings and large prints of musical legends, and can also be hired out for functions such as stag and hen nights or weddings. Blundell Street Supper Club hosts live music nights featuring swing and pop charts, as well as big show nights like Dirty Dancing, Grease and Mamma Mia until late every weekend.