Up to four guests can board the barge for a Sunday canal cruise experience complete with a three-course dinner
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- £29 for a 90-minute canal cruise with a soup an roll plus cream tea for two (42% off)
- £58 for a 90-minute canal cruise with a soup and roll plus cream tea for four (42% off)
- £58 for a 120-minute Sunday cruise with a three-course dinner for two
- £116 for a 120-minute Sunday cruise with a three-course dinner for four
Departs from Botany Bay Boatyard, Chorley.
- Starter: country vegetable soup
- Main: chicken or beef with vegetables and gravy
- Dessert: chocolate fudge and cream
About Boatel Party Cruises
Established in the 1970s, Boatel Party Cruises has been organising bespoke waterborne jaunts aboard The Royal Sovereign. The 65-foot-long canal vessel is fully equipped with a disco, entertainment, catering and a licensed bar, and on sunny days visitors can make the most of the back deck and its viewpoints for the local fauna.