Beauty-seekers looking to make themselves sleeker can undergo six sessions of laser hair removal treatment on a choice of size of body area
What You'll Get
- What’s included: six sessions of laser hair removal on up to a large area
- Small areas may include: upper lip | nose | ears | chin | neck | g-string | peri-anal | bikini line
- Medium areas may include: underarms | Hollywood | Brazilian | upper arms | chest | abdomen | sideburns | jawline | under eye and cheeks | fingers and hands | upper arms | shoulders | chest | abdomen | toes and top of the foot
- Large areas may include: full-arms and fingers | half-legs | half-back | half-arms | shoulders | buttocks | full-face | full-back | thighs | lower legs and knees
Areas valid for men:
- Small areas may include: underarms | fingers and hands | bikini line | peri-anal | nose | ears | chin | under eye and cheeks
- Medium areas may include: upper arms | buttocks | shoulders | chest | abdomen | toes and top of the foot
- Large areas may include: full-arms and fingers | half-back | full-back | thighs | lower legs and knees
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
The Fine Print
About Body Best London
Located immediately outside the Bromley by Bow Station, Body Best London helps its customers look like their best selves. Their treatments include facials and massages, as well as semi-permanent eyelash extensions and laser hair removal. The company boasts beauty courses accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapist.