In a Nutshell
Ideal introduction choice for beginner’s art of Bonsai, these plants are trained to create ideal miniatures of their full size siblings
- These trees have been carefully trained to create ideal miniatures of their full size siblings
- Bring a touch of Orient style to the house
- Easy to train into an attractive tree
- Undemanding and respond well to light pruning
- Small, glossy leaves crown the trunk which becomes darkened and gnarled with maturity
- Tiny white flowers may appear at any time throughout the year, followed by red berries which darken with age
- Thrives in warm conditions
- Supplied with a 12cm ceramic pot and saucer (colour may vary)
- Height and spread: 30cm (12 inches)
- For best performance position in sun or semi-shade
- Feed Bonsai regularly from March to September with a proprietary fertiliser
- Bonsai trees should be repotted every two years or whenever necessary to prevent them from becoming pot-bound
- Regular pruning and training of Bonsai is an essential requirement to keep them small
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 18.08.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Van Meuwen. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com. Registered Address:
Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane
IP8 3BU Ipswich
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.