Up to four visitors can get pampered with a spa day access, afternoon tea and a treatment of their choice at a 17th century mansion
What You'll Get
- What’s included: leisure facilities access with towel and robe hire | one mini treatment | afternoon tea
- Choice of mini treatments: express leg and foot massage | express mini facial | express back treatment | file and polish
- Afternoon tea includes:
- Chef’s daily selection of sandwiches
- Warm fruit scones | strawberry preserve and clotted cream | selection of delicate cakes and pastries |
- Tea and coffee
- Available upgrades: mini treatment can be upgraded to a back and neck massage, Indian head massage, or gel polish on hands or feet for a £7 supplement per person
- Guests receive a 20% discount on any additional treatments booked prior to arrival
- Returnable deposit for robes £5 per person
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Booking required, subject to availability. Please call 01455 291919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon code. Must book 14 days in advance. Please advise which treatments are required at the time of booking. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older, ID may be required. Upgrade to one of the following treatments for £7 per person: back and neck massage, Indian head massage, gel polish on hands or feet. Supplement payable direct to the hotel. Returnable deposit for robes £5 per person. Valid Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Bosworth Hall Hotel
Sitting among 11 acres of English garden landscape, Bosworth Hall Hotel is located in a Grade II listed mansion that dates back to the 17th century. A wide selection of beverages, snacks and light meals are available in the Courtyard Bar and Java Lounge Café Bar. In the Spindles Health and Leisure Club there is a hot tub, steam room and sauna available, while a team of beauticians are ready to cater to all customers' needs by providing modern spa treatments.