Up to eight adults can enjoy a night out at the city centre thanks to this package complete with drinks, pizza and snacks
What You'll Get
- What’s included: VIP party package for up to eight
£15 surcharge per person for additional guests
- Two bottles of Prosecco
- Two bottles of red or white house wine
- Two cocktail jugs
- Crisps and nuts
- Two large portions of nachos
- Two portions of chips
- A choice of pizzas may include: Caprese with tomato, basil, mozzarella, olives, pesto, parmesan | Ham and Pineapple with tomato sugo, spring onions and mozzarella | Hot Dog with chopped hot dog, cheese, ketchup, mustard and onions | Don Pepperoni with pepperoni, sweet peppers and smoked cheese | Buttermilk Chicken with mushroom, goats’ cheese and roasted corn | Vegetarian with roasted corn, cherry tomatoes, mushroom, spring onions, and sweet peppers
- Valid Monday - Sunday midday - 8 p.m.
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2020. Limit 1 per up to 8 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required at least seven days in advance, please call 0141 221 4383; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for any two pizzas. Valid Mon-Sun midday-8pm. £15 per person surcharge for additional guests; up to 12 additional guests allowed. For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
About Bread and Butter Glasgow
Situated just off Buchanan Street, Bread and Butter strives to serve as a lively community hub. Resident mixologists are busy whipping up the many cocktails on the menu, while the bar is kept well-stocked with a vast array of spirits, beers and European wines. The kitchen team specialise in canteen food and freshly-baked pizzas, while a range of snacks such as crisps and nuts are also served. Guests can catch DJs spinning the decks on selected nights into the small hours, and live football is shown on plasma TVs throughout the week. Visitors can enjoy the vibrant atmosphere in the stylish dining hall or opt for an alfresco experience on the heated terrace.