Pairs can share a pizza of choice and sip the likes of French martini, margarita, gin bramble, raspberry cosmopolitan and bourbon sour
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of four cocktails and pizza to share
- Pizzas available may include: tomato, basil, mozzarella, olives, pesto and parmesan | tomato sugo, spring onions and mozzarella | chopped hot dog, cheese, ketchup, mustard and onions | pepperoni, sweet peppers and smoked cheese | roasted corn, cherry tomatoes, mushroom, spring onions and sweet peppers
- See the full food menu.
- Cocktails available may include: French Martini | Margarita | Gin Bramble | Raspberry Cosmopolitan | Dirty Shirley | The Sour
- See the full cocktail menu.
- Customers can have Prosecco, draught beer or cider instead of cocktails
- Valid Sunday - Friday 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Excludes 3 - 19 April 2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required at least seven days in advance, please call 0141 221 4383; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for any pizza to share per two and four cocktails up to £7 per drink to share per two. Customers can have Prosecco, draught beer or cider instead of cocktails. Excludes Tuck shop cocktails. Table turnaround time: 90 minutes. Eat-in only. No walk-ins. Valid Sun-Fri 3pm-8pm. Excludes Saturdays and 3 - 19 Apr 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About Bread and Butter Glasgow
Situated just off Buchanan Street, Bread and Butter strives to serve as a lively community hub. Resident mixologists are busy whipping up the many cocktails on the menu, while the bar is kept well-stocked with a vast array of spirits, beers and European wines. The kitchen team specialise in canteen food and freshly-baked pizzas, while a range of snacks such as crisps and nuts are also served. Guests can catch DJs spinning the decks on selected nights into the small hours, and live football is shown on plasma TVs throughout the week. Visitors can enjoy the vibrant atmosphere in the stylish dining hall or opt for an alfresco experience on the heated terrace.