Adventurers can spend a day outdoors, enjoying activities such as canoeing, stand-up paddleboaring and archery; opt to add a light lunch
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
Choose from Eight Options
- £15 for a choice of two activities for one (up to 50% off)
- £30 for a choice of two activities for two (up to 50% off)
- £18.50 for a choice of two activities with lunch for one (up to 50% off)
- £37 for a choice of two activities with lunch for two (up to 50% off)
- £22.50 for a choice of three activities for one (up to 50% off)
- £45 for a choice of three activities for two (up to 50% off)
- £26 for a choice of three activities with lunch for one (up to 50% off)
- £52 for a choice of three activities with lunch for two (up to 50% off)
Activities available include: canoeing | kayaking | stand-up paddleboaring | ebikes | archery
Bagels available include: bacon, egg and avocado | peanut butter, banana and honey | turkey, apple and melted cheddar | salted beef, emmental cheese, gherkin and mustard
Coffees available include: white coffee | cappuccino | espresso | Americano | flat white
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Valid 1 Jul 2019-30 Nov 2019. Limit 5 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Max. weight: 220kg. Valid Fri-Sun 10am-4pm. Limit 40 people per session. Not valid for stag and hen bookings. Options with lunch include a bagel up to the value of £5 and coffee up to £2 per person. Valid on option purchased only.
About Bridge 8 Hub
Bridge 8 Hub, an approved provider for Edinburgh Council and the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, organises outdoor activities for individuals and families. Archery, canoeing, kayaking, bike hire and stand-up paddleboarding are all available. Their goal is to transform Calder gateway site from a disused and overgrown wasteland into a thriving outdoor activity hub. Those looking to recharge their batteries before their next adventure can head to the on-site cafe to enjoy a light bite and a cup of coffee.