Lovebirds can celebrate their special day with 40 day guests and 80 evening guests; the package includes breakfast, buffet and drinks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£2749 for a diamond wedding package (31% off)
- £500 supplement for a Friday or Sunday ceremony, £750 supplement for a Saturday ceremony
- Civil ceremony is not included but can be added for a supplement
- £46.00 for each additional day guest, £13.00 for each additional evening guest.
The package includes:
- 40 day guests can 80 evening guests
- Arrival drink for all guests
- Three-course wedding breakfast with coffee and after dinner mints
- Glass of house red, white or rosé wine with the meal
- Sparkling wine toast drink
- White chair covers and sash in a colour of choice
- Wedding décor package to include top table and four round tables
- Evening reception with a hot buffet
- The venue’s complimentary special touches - ask upon booking
Upgrades available, inquire upon booking.
Vegetarian alternatives available for wedding breakfast and dinner.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2019. Limit 1 per wedding reception, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required in advance, please call 0191 236 1616 Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking was made. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. No age restriction on guests. Valid for 40 day guests and 80 evening guests. Valid Mon-Thu. **£500 supplement for a Friday or Sunday ceremony. £750 supplement for a Saturday ceremony. Civil ceremony is not included but can be added for a supplement. Registrar fees not included. £46.00 for each additional day guest. £13.00 for each additional evening guest. Max 150 day guests and 250 evening guests.** Package cost is a set price and cannot be reduced if any element is not required. Please notify in advance for dietary requirements.
About Grand Hotel Gosforth Park
Enveloped in 12 acres of green parkland, Grand Hotel Gosforth Park Newcastle greets travellers with modern interiors and services. With Newcastle Racecourse and Alnwick Castle just a short drive away, the hotel makes it easy to discover the local gems. Those who prefer to stay on site can take a dip in the pool or work up a sweat in the fitness centre. Decorated in a classic style, the rooms come complete with en suite bathrooms, TVs, and hot drink-making facilities. Full English and lighter breakfast options alike can be enjoyed at the Plate Restaurant which also features an outdoor patio. Cocktails, craft beers and snacks overflow at the Chats Bar.