Duos can enjoy a traditional afternoon tea with scones, cakes and finger sandwiches and an optional glass of Prosecco each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £15.95 for traditional afternoon tea for two (20% off)
- £23.95 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (25% off)
- £32.95 for traditional afternoon tea for four (17% off)
£42.95 for sparkling afternoon tea for four (33% off)
- Afternoon tea includes: selection of teas or coffee | warm scone filled with clotted cream and strawberry jam | cakes | selection of finger sandwiches
- Sparkling afternoon tea includes: afternoon tea menu | glass of Prosecco each
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 7 days in advance, please call 02476633733; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sun noon-5pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Britannia Hotel Coventry
Located in the heart of the city, the Britannia Coventry Hotel adjoins the famous Coventry Cathedral, a tourist favourite. Also adjoining the hotel, are a number of department stores and designer boutiques, making it a convenient base for a short stay in the city. Formerly a DeVere Hotel the establishment also prides itself on being one of the most picturesque hotels in Coventry. Bentley's Restaurant, situate within the hotel, opens out onto Cathedral Square and is a popular eatery with Coventry locals and tourists alike. The Bar-Rogue Café Bar, on the other hand, caters to patrons looking for a lighter bar snack or meal. All 211 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide natural light and a homely feel. Facilities include a TV, telephone, hairdryer, as well as tea and coffee.