Patrons can savour a six-course gourmet dinner and wine pairings while visiting the most beautiful monuments and sights of London
What You'll Get
- Sample menu:
- Scallop carpaccio, pistachio nut, and grapefruit
- Butternut velvety and whipped cream cheese, chips of fenalar
- Fillet of scorpionfish, mashed and breaded stick celery, green juice of fishbone
- Veal shanks
- Pont l’Eveque cheese and pear cooked in balsamic vinegar
- Chocolate cake, ganache with Tonka bean and passion fruit gel
- With a glass of Champagne, four glasses of wine, 50cl still or sparkling mineral water, coffee or tea
Menu is subject to change.
- Bas tour route includes: St Pauls Cathedral | Trafalgar Square | London Eye | Tower of London | Royal Albert Hall
- Meeting at 7 p.m., departure at 7.15 p.m.
- Location: Victoria embankment – embankment tube station WC2N 6PB
Duration: 165 minutes
- See the 360 degree view
The Fine Print
Expires 25 Jun 2020. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. No cancellations once booked. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set six-course dinner with wine. Meeting at 7pm, departure at 7.15pm. Duration: 165 minutes. Location: Victoria Embankment, embankment tube station, WC2N 6PB, Coach Bay 40B. Menu is subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
The Bustronome is a double-decker bus turned into a gourmet restaurant with a panoramic dining room. Passengers on board can discover the most beautiful views of London while enjoying the cooking of Sebastien Nolleau, the Bustronome's creative director. They serve up seasonal and contemporary French cuisine with elements from all around the world.