An original way to discover food and wine while visiting the most beautiful monuments and sights of London
What You'll Get
- Type of food: gourmet dining
- What’s included: four-course menu | wine, water, coffee or tea | London bus tour
- Four-course menu includes:
- First course - butternut velvety and whipped cream cheese, chips of fenalar
- Second course - fillet of scorpionfish, mashed and breaded stick celery, green juice of fishbone
- Third course - veal shanks
- Fourth course - chocolate cake, ganache with Tonka bean and passion fruit gel
- With two glasses of wine, 50cl still or sparkling mineral water, coffee or tea
Menu is subject to change.
Bas tour route includes: St Pauls Cathedral | Trafalgar Square | London Eye | Tower of London | Royal Albert Hall
- Meeting at midday, departure at 12.15 p.m.
- Location: Victoria embankment – embankment tube station WC2N 6PB
- Duration: 105 minutes
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2020. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. No cancellation once booked. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a four-course set menu with wine up to the value of £85 per person. Meeting at midday, departure at 12.15pm; clients are asked not to be late. Location: Victoria embankment – embankment tube station WC2N 6PB. Duration: 105 minutes. Includes two glasses of wine, 50cl mineral still or sparkling water, coffee or tea. Menu is subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
The Bustronome is a double-decker bus turned into a gourmet restaurant with a panoramic dining room. Passengers on board can discover the most beautiful views of London while enjoying the cooking of Sebastien Nolleau, the Bustronome's creative director. They serve up seasonal and contemporary French cuisine with elements from all around the world.