- Covers aviation industry background, safety, terminology and more
- Airline recognised course
- 24 modules to take online with a designated course tutor
- Online Cabin Crew Interview recruitment manual
- Final online exam with pdf certificate awarded upon completion
- Learn at own pace
- Course is fully compatible with smartphones and tablets
About This Deal
This comprehensive course (usually £349) run by Cabin Crew Diploma helps individuals take flight into the world of aviation, helping them to understand the standards of working as cabin crew. 24 modules introduce topics such as safety and emergency procedures, airline terminology and understanding the role of cabin crew. Study materials can be accessed any time for 6 months, on devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones and includes a revision test after each module and a certificate upon completion. Additional support will come via an online course tutor who will be able to assist and advise during the course of the programme; which is fully compatible with smartphones and tablets.
- Module 1 – The history of the Cabin Crew position
- Module 2 – Criteria to become Cabin Crew and why they are required
- Module 3 – Terminology and Definitions
- Module 4 – Using the 24 hour clock and the Phonetic Alphabet
- Module 5 – Weather conditions that affect flying
- Module 6 – Currency Conversion when working as Cabin Crew
- Module 7 – Importance of teamwork and communication among Cabin Crew
- Module 8 – Personal Presentation of Cabin Crew
- Module 9 – Airlines New Entrant Course
- Module 10 – An Overview of Normal Cabin Crew Duties
- Module 11 – Pre-flight safety briefing of Cabin Crew
- Module 12 – The layout of a commercial aircraft
- Module 13 – Aircraft communication systems & Passenger Announcements
- Module 14 – The Galley
- Module 15 – Doors and emergency exits
- Module 16 – Types of passengers
- Module 17 – Cargo carried within the cabin area
- Module 18 – Safety and emergency equipment
- Module 19 – Emergency procedures
- Module 20 – Evacuation
- Module 21 – Ditching
- Module 22 – Aviation First Aid
- Module 23 – Physiology of flight
- Module 24 – Going the extra mile and top tips when working as Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew Diploma Final Exam
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Redeem online www.cabincrewdiploma.co.uk/groupon-offer/. No cancellations.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Service fulfilled by Career in Travel. For queries contact by phone 01489 61 17 44; online http://www.cabincrewdiploma.co.uk/contact-cabin-crew-diploma/. Customer service (live chat) 9am-5pm. Basic level of English required. See airline requirements for potential applicants before purchasing. Completion of online diploma course does not guarantee a placement with an airline.
Original values: Verified using our merchants website on 11 Dec 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.