Located just next to Leicester Square, this venue treats guests to an evening of cabaret paired with a dinner, cocktail and nightclub entry
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One, two or four tickets to The Service with a two-course dinner, cocktail and club entry
- When: selected Fridays until 30 November
- Where: Café de Paris, 3–4 Coventry Street
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- For dinner, customers must be seated by 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 8.30 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Club stays open until 3 a.m.
- Cocktails available include: kir royal | peach Bellini | mai tai | mojito
- £39.50 for a Friday cabaret night with a two-course meal and cocktail for one (41% off)
- £78 for a Friday cabaret night with a two-course meal and cocktail for two (41% off)
- £156 for a Friday cabaret night with a two-course meal and cocktail for four (41% off)
Circus, burlesque and entertainment come together in an immersive theatrical experience at Café de Paris. The show brings out the ghosts of the dark, sexy and alternative history of one of the world’s oldest nightclubs. The doorstep of this legendary venue saw everyone from debauched royalty to Prince, Elton John and Marlene Dietrich, but while the doorstep can’t talk, the staff well can. Cheeky bellboys, acrobatic waiters, nude fan dancers and well-dressed guests set the stage for all of the venue’s shady secrets to come to light. In addition to the show, guests can also enjoy a two-course dinner featuring seasonal ingredients, as well as a cocktail and club entry to dance and mingle until 3 a.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 020 7734 7700, then email the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Smart casual dress code applies; no shorts, sandals or sportswear. Dining is on a shared basis. Valid for a two-course meal from the a la carte menu, show entry and cocktail up to £14.50 per person. Menu is subject to change. Any allergies or special dietary requirements must be highlighted to the server upon arrival. For any additional items ordered, a 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. Management reserve the right to refuse service for any reason other than those prohibited by law. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website and menu on 23 Aug 2018.
About Café de Paris
Since its launch over 90 years ago, Café de Paris has played host to performers of circus, burlesque, music, magic, cabaret and jazz. The diverse West End venue allows guests to watch dynamic and fresh performances while enjoying modern European cuisine in the Titanic Ballroom or looking down on the stage with a cocktail from the mezzanine. The venue also hosts vibrant club nights on Fridays and Saturdays, and has been attracting high profile events, from gigs and album launch parties to catwalk shows and award ceremonies.