Pairs of diners can get into a festive mood as they share The Snowman™ Festive Afternoon Tea
About This Deal
What’s included: The Snowman™ Festive Afternoon Tea for two
- Valid 7 days a week
- See all available locations here (excludes Centre Parcs locations)
A scrumptious selection of the Snowman™ inspired sweet treats:
- Rhubarb, orange and ginger crumble with a dusting of icing sugar
- Sticky ginger cake with cream cheese frosting and pistachios
- White chocolate mousse topped with orange curd and orange zest
- Chocolate cake with a layer of orange curd, topped with white chocolate and coconut frosting
Scones sprinkled with a touch of wintery magic:
- Fluffy scones topped with a sprinkling of icing sugar
- Clotted cream topped with orange zest
- Strawberry jam and strawberrys
A festive feast:
- Festive Croque - grilled sourdough sandwich topped with cheese and béchamel sauce. Filled with pulled turkey with a hint of sage, with cranberry ketchup and Dijon mayonnaise
- Pigs in blankets
- Croque Mademoiselle - grilled sourdough sandwich topped with cheese and béchamel sauce. Filled with grilled courgette, roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes and Dijon mayonnaise
- Large green olives
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Max. party size: 6 people.
Booking: Booking is mandatory. Visit here to book; to find your nearest location and book a table while stocks last. You must select the Prepaid Snowman Afternoon Tea Menu when making your booking. Enter the number of people and the day that the booking is for on the first step; ensure that you choose Prepaid Snowman Afternoon Tea Menu from the available menu list; enter your contact details and the voucher code in the booking notes. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun midday-5.30pm. Eat-in only offer excludes click and collect, takeaway and delivery orders. Code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Code can only be used once and has no cash value. Not valid at Center Parcs. Excludes Christmas Day. Normal licensing laws apply. For a full list of locations, see the merchant's website. Please note that some restaurants may be excluded when there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, please check them here. Local exclusions may apply, please check booking links for availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, set menu, Gourmet Society card, DDS card or Tesco Clubcard. Café Rouge maintains the right to withdraw this or any promotion at any time without notice. Valid on option purchased only.
About Café Rouge
Boasting more than 20 locations nationwide, the chain was launched in 1989 in Richmond, London by Karen Jones and Roger Myers, foodies on a mission to recreate authentic French food and wine in a relaxed bistro-style setting. Café Rouge was awarded Best Food Quality and Taste 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel – a survey of 85,000 UK diners. The restaurant was inspired by a favourite hangout spot for Bridget and her friends from the novel Bridget Jones’s Diary. Today, the team at Café Rouge continue to recreate French classics, including steak frites, poulet Breton, moules and confit de canard, as well as croques, salads and baguettes that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of French wines.