Enjoy 2 or 3 courses of French-inspired mains, starters and desserts at Cafe Rouge.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: two- or three-course meal
- Day validity: Sunday - Friday, midday - close
- See opening hours for all locations
- Excludes some sites and event days where the site is close to a sports or music venue; please note that some restaurants are excluded due to a sport/entertainment event taking place
- Not valid at Rouge Haywards Heath | Bullring | Center Parcs
- Ambiance: vintage oppulence brought by use of red shades, heavy curtains and dark wooden furniture; atmosphere is heightened by hanging chandeliers, framed mirrors and assorted knick knacks covering flat surfaces around the dining room
- Patrons can choose from the Taste of Rouge set menu only
- Surcharges apply for selected dishes*
- Menu may include:
- Starters: garlic mushrooms | French onion soup | chicken liver pâté | vegetable tartine
- Mains: beef bourguignon* | duck confit | demi poulet | poulet Breton | jackfruit tagine
- From the Grill: steak frites | 8oz sirloin | classic beef burger | black truffle and camembert burger* | grilled chicken burger | pretzel burger
- Desserts: chocolate mousse | lemon tart | crème brûlée | ice cream and sorbet
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online at least 24 hours in advance, visit this page and provide the number of people and preferred date. Enter your contact details and the 8-digit voucher code in the booking notes. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy
Restrictions: Valid Sunday-Friday midday-close; not valid on Saturdays. Local exclusions may apply, please check booking links for availability. Not valid at Center Parcs, Haywards Heath. Not valid at O2 and Cardiff on event days. Not valid at Café Rouge Portsmouth between 25th July and 31st August. Full list of locations can be found here.. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Limit 6 people per booking. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Non-alcoholic alternatives are available on request. Eat-in only; excludes click and collect, takeaway, and delivery orders. Code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Code can only be used once and has no cash value. Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, set menu, Gourmet Society card, DDS card, or Tesco Clubcard. Valid only for option purchased.
About Café Rouge
Boasting more than 20 locations nationwide, the chain was launched in 1989 in Richmond, London by Karen Jones and Roger Myers, foodies on a mission to recreate authentic French food and wine in a relaxed bistro-style setting. Café Rouge was awarded Best Food Quality and Taste 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel – a survey of 85,000 UK diners. The restaurant was inspired by a favourite hangout spot for Bridget and her friends from the novel Bridget Jones’s Diary. Today, the team at Café Rouge continue to recreate French classics, including steak frites, poulet breton and confit de canard, as well as croques, salads and baguettes that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of French wines.