Enjoy a two-course dinner and glass painting with Bombay Sapphire’s new edible geranium-infused paint, three drinks and a takeaway gift
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: Two courses from a set menu along with a gin educational piece, glass painting, three drinks and takeaway gift for one person
- Validity: 23 October at 6 p.m. or 8 p.m. at Birmingham and 25 October at 6 p.m or 8 p.m. in London
- French onion soup with sourdough croutons and melted cheese served with baguette
- Baby carrot and shallot tatin served with watercress and a drizzle of olive oil
- Breaded whitebait with lemon and coriander mayonnaise
- Black Angus burger - 6oz beef burger with baby gem lettuce and plum tomato in a chargrilled brioche bun with Dijon mayonnaise; vegan option available
- Wild mushroom risotto - oyster, shiitake and chestnut mushrooms, watercress and baby spinach
- Croque monsieur - a classic grilled sourdough sandwich with smoked ham, topped with a three-cheese blend and béchamel sauce served with a choice of chips or house salad
- Demi poulet: half roast chicken marinated in garlic and herbs with thyme jus served with chips or house salad
- Spicy chickpea burger - chickpea, pepper and sweetcorn burger with sesame seed crumb, baby gem lettuce, plum tomato and tomato tapenade in a soft sourdough bun
Please see menu here
The Fine Print
Valid only on 25 Oct 2019 in London and on 23 Oct 2019 in Birmingham.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance at here; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Eat-in only. Valid for a set menu only. Available at 6pm or 8pm. Code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Code can only be used once and has no cash value. Valid on option purchased only.
About Café Rouge
Boasting more than 80 locations nationwide, the chain was launched in 1989 in Richmond, London by Karen Jones and Roger Myers, foodies on a mission to recreate authentic French food and wine in a relaxed bistro-style setting. Café Rouge was awarded Best Food Quality and Taste 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel – a survey of 85,000 UK diners. The restaurant was inspired by a favourite hangout spot for Bridget and her friends from the novel Bridget Jones’s Diary. Today, the team at Café Rouge continue to recreate French classics, including steak frites, poulet breton, moules and confit de canard, as well as croques, salads and baguettes that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of French wines.