In a Nutshell
Holding an RHS Award of Garden Merit, this palm tree can be an ideal decorative plant for patios and conservatories
- Ideal decorative plant for patios and conservatories
- Well-suited to growing in containers
- Stiff upright leaves arch from a short, columnar trunk
- Prefers a sheltered garden position
- Can cope with temperatures as low as -6°C
- Grows up to 1.5m tall when restricted in a container
- Can grow up to 5m tall and spread across 3m when grown in borders
- Comes potted in a 1.5l container
- Holder of RHS Award of Garden Merit
How to Grow:
Grow Canary Island date palm in containers or sheltered borders in fertile, moist, well-drained soil in full sun. If grown in patio containers, use loam-based compost. Choose a container only slightly bigger than the pot supplied. Phoenix canariensis plants can be placed outdoors on sunny patios, or in a conservatory or greenhouse. In all but the mildest areas, they will need to be brought under cover for the winter.
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by thompson-morgan.com, checked on 14/01/2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.