Customers can boost their career opportunities by following a range of online courses focused on various aspects of SQL programming
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £29 for an SQL programming online course bundle (97% off)
Course bundle includes:
- 70-432: SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- 70-448: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-466: Implementing Data Model and Reports with SQL Server
- 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server 2012
- 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure with SQL Server 2016
- 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases with SQL Server 2016
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of SQL programmer or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml . No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional costs. Customer support available, contact +44207 489 6390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 May 2018.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.