Knowledge of programming and databases can be expanded with this comprehensive online course
What You'll Get
- £29 for an online database administrator course (97% off)
- How to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL
- The skills to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases
- Creating a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services
- Validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services
- Microsoft 70-331: core solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: advanced solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Oracle database 11g certified associate (OCA) (Fundamentals 1Z0-051 and Admin 1z0-052)
- Microsoft 70-461: querying SQL server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: administering SQL server 2012 databases
Microsoft 70-463: implementing a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Completion certificate awarded upon completion
- Career advice available on completion
- 12 months’ unlimited access
See the full course info.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of database administration or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No certificate included. Customer support available, contact 02036334671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.