Participants of this online course can learn Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016; all years’ courses include levels from beginner to advanced
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 training online course bundle (98% off)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginner
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate,
Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Beginner
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate
Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Beginner
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced
See the full course details.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 May 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com .
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Jan 2019.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.