Students can learn about the effects allergens have on the human body as well as master the ability to recognise them in everyday life
About This Deal
- £19 for an allergy awareness online course (90% off)
Course syllabus includes:
- How to provide allergy information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods
- Effects allergies may have to the body
- Considerations of allergies in the factory
- How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a labels
- Identifying allergens in examples of dishes in the restaurant
- How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information about the non-prepacked food they serve
- Exam and certification included
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an allergist or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact +44(0)2074896390 or email@example.com.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.