Students can learn about project management methodology with Agile project management or Agile Scrum professional online course
What You'll Get
What’s included: Agile project management or Agile Scrum professional online course
- Agile project management course syllabus:
- Module one: What is Agile?
- Module two: Projects and project management
- Module three: Agile and Scrum
- Module four: common Scrum terminology
- Module five: Other iterative methods
- Module six and seven: Using Agile outside software development
- Module eight: Case studies of transitioning to Agile
- Module nine: Critique of Agile
- Module ten: Review of Agile
- Agile Scrum professional course syllabus:
- Module one: Agile principles and mindset
- Module two: Value-driven delivery
- Module three: Stakeholder engagement
- Module four: Team performance
- Module five: Adaptive planning
- Module six: Problem detection and resolution
- Module seven: Continuous improvement
- See the course details
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of project management or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 02036334671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.