All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Different types of dementia
- Strategies that may assist the individual and their carer in the management of the disease
- Supporting the individual communication managing behavioural changes
- Empowering the individual
- Define dementia, explain the causes and how it affects the brain
- Identify the symptoms of and diagnosis for dementia
- Explain the range of treatments and approaches available for people with dementia
- Define the law in relation to dementia sufferers and explain the principles of recording, data protection and confidentiality
- Identify the key features of pccp and be able to construct a person-centred care plan
- Explain the main problems faced by people with dementia
- Caring for dementia sufferers
- Identify key aspects of the physical care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Identify key aspects of the psychological and emotional care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Dementia: causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- Dementia: treatment and legal issues
- Care planning for and problems of the dementia sufferer
- More information on the course here
- Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact +44 207 489 6390.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.