What You'll Get
- Different types of dementia
- Strategies that may assist the individual and their carer in the management of the disease
- Supporting the individual communication managing behavioural changes
- Empowering the individual
- Define dementia, explain the causes and how it affects the brain
- Identify the symptoms of and diagnosis for dementia
- Explain the range of treatments and approaches available for people with dementia
- Define the law in relation to dementia sufferers and explain the principles of recording, data protection and confidentiality
- Identify the key features of pccp and be able to construct a person-centred care plan
- Explain the main problems faced by people with dementia
- Caring for dementia sufferers
- Identify key aspects of the physical care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Identify key aspects of the psychological and emotional care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Dementia: causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- Dementia: treatment and legal issues
- Care planning for and problems of the dementia sufferer
- More information on the course here
- Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 02036334671.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.