Participants of this online course can learn how to prevent and reduce the spread of infection
What You'll Get
- Infection - the signs and causes
- How infection is spread
- How to prevent and reduce the spread of infection
- What measures can be taken in order to reduce the spread of infection
- Hygiene and the importance of disinfection and sterilisation
- Legislation, risk assessment and any other related policies
See the full course details
- No additional costs are established
- Exam and Certificate included
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 02036334671.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.