Participants can find out about the fundamentals about working at height, including legal regulations and safety equipment
About This Deal
- What’s included: 12-month course access with exam and pdf certificate upon successful completion
- Health, Safety, and Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Knowing and Avoiding the Hazards of Working at Height
- Understanding the Importance of Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Identifying and Selecting the Correct Type of Safety and Personal Protective Equipment
- Inspection, Maintenance and Record-Keeping
Employer and Employee’s Responsibilities
- See the full course description
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online here. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact 020 36334671.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.