With this online course, students can learn how to identify and resolve issues faced by dementia sufferers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a dementia care practice level 3 online course (90% off)
- Different types of dementia
- Strategies that may assist the individual and their carer in the management of the disease
- Supporting the Individual Communication Managing behavioural changes
- Empowering the individual
- Defining dementia, explaining the causes and how it affects the brain
- Identifying the symptoms of and diagnosis for dementia
- Explaining the range of treatments and approaches available for people with dementia
- Defining the law in relation to dementia sufferers and explaining the principles of recording, data protection and confidentiality
- Identifying the key features of PCCP and learning to to construct a person-centred care plan
- Explaining the main problems faced by people with dementia
- Caring for dementia sufferers
- Identifying key aspects of the physical care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Identifying key aspects of the psychological and emotional care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Dementia: causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- Dementia: treatment and legal issues
- Care planning for and problems of the dementia sufferer
See the full course deatils
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of senior care or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact +44 207 489 6390 or email@example.com.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.