With this online course, students can learn how to identify and resolve issues faced by dementia sufferers
About This Deal
- £19 for a dementia care practice level 3 online course (90% off)
- Different types of dementia
- Strategies that may assist the individual and their carer in the management of the disease
- Supporting the Individual Communication Managing behavioural changes
- Empowering the individual
- Defining dementia, explaining the causes and how it affects the brain
- Identifying the symptoms of and diagnosis for dementia
- Explaining the range of treatments and approaches available for people with dementia
- Defining the law in relation to dementia sufferers and explaining the principles of recording, data protection and confidentiality
- Identifying the key features of PCCP and learning to to construct a person-centred care plan
- Explaining the main problems faced by people with dementia
- Caring for dementia sufferers
- Identifying key aspects of the physical care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Identifying key aspects of the psychological and emotional care and support required by dementia sufferers
- Dementia: causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- Dementia: treatment and legal issues
- Care planning for and problems of the dementia sufferer
See the full course deatils
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of senior care or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact +44 207 489 6390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles and provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.