Participants can learn the foundations of MCSE and MCSA Microsoft and beyond, or upgrade their skills during this online course bundle
What You'll Get
- £59 for an online MCSE and MCSA Microsoft course bundle (97% off)
- Microsoft 70-410: installing and configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 services
- Microsoft 70-413: designing and implementing a server infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: implementing an advanced server infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-463: data warehouse implementation
- Microsoft 70-462: administering SQL 2012
- Microsoft 70-461: querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-332: Sharepoint advanaced solutions
- Microsoft 70-331: Sharepoint core solutions
- Microsoft 70-486: developing asp.Net mvc web applications
- Microsoft 70-487: developing Microsoft Azure and web services
- Microsoft 70-680 ts: configuring Windows 7
- Microsoft 70-685 pro: Windows 7 Enterprise desktop support technician
- Microsoft 70-686 pro: Windows 7 Enterprise desktop administrator
- Microsoft 70-687: configuring Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-688: managing and maintaining Windows 8
Microsoft 70-697: configuring Windows 10 devices
- Full course detail can be found here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Jun 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. For additional info please contact email@example.com.
About Career Match
Offering online courses designed to suit all levels of ability, Career Match aims to help train workers for a broad range of roles. With courses featuring accreditation from well known institutions across the world, Career Match aims to provide a vital stepping stone to gainful employment. Courses are available in areas such as the NLP, IT security and management, with instructional e-books available on the company's website.