Individuals or families can enjoy an annual pass to these picturesque Grade II-listed gardens, and take advantage of a host of discounts
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £10 for a 12-month membership for one adult (44% off)
- £17 for a 12-month membership for two adults (43% off)
- £19 for a 12-month ordinary membership for a family of four (46% off)
£22 for a 12-month activities membership for a family of up to five (45% off)
- Ordinary pass is recommended for adults who make only occasional visits with children under 16
- Activities membership can be ideal for families who would like to take part in a variety of craft and activity sessions
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or up to 5 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Redeem your voucher at the garden ticket office - present a printed Groupon on arrival. Your 12-month membership card will be presented and membership will start from day of redemption. Offer available for the first year of membership only. Valid on option purchased only. Must be 18 or older for 1- and 2-person option. Ordinary Annual Pass Membership valid for 2 named adults and 2 children under 16. Participation in structured activities is not included. Activities would be charged for on entry. Family Activities Annual Pass valid for up to 5 people, including children over 5 and max. 2 named adults. Includes access to over 40 activity sessions for up to 5 people. For enquiries please call 0121 749 4100 or email email@example.com.
About Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens boast ten acres of Grade II-listed walled gardens, painstakingly restored to their mid 18th-century glory. Visitors can also admire The Holly Maze, which is a distorted mirror image of the one at Hampton Court Palace, or engage in a variety of craft activities. The venue hosts an array of special events, including concerts and theatrical performances.