A set menu of Lebanese delicacies includes cheese and lamb sambousek, kibbeh and falafel, and may be paired with a glass of wine
About This Deal
- Type of food: Lebanese mezze
- What’s included: eight or 16 mezze platters to share
- Day validity: Monday - Sunday, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Discretionary service charge of £2.50 per voucher applies
- Menu may include:
- Lebanese pita bread
- Mixed olives
- Spicy potato
- Moutabal baba ghanoush
- Bamieh bel zeit
- Cheese and lamb sambousik
Need To Know
Chamisse offers a host of Lebanese dishes and mezze options at their venue on Grays Inn Road, close to Russell Square tube station. Takeaway and home delivery services are available and cover central London, the City, Camden and surrounding areas, while catering can be provided for offices and events.