One or two clients can indulge in a choice of treatment such as facial or aromatherapy wrap; lunch and access to 20 classes included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £99 for a spa day with lunch and choice of 25-minute treatment for one
- £195 for a spa day with lunch and choice of 25-minute treatment for two
£10 surcharge for Friday bookings and £20 surcharge for Saturday bookings applies to be paid directly to the merchant on arrival.
Pamper Spa Day includes: one 25-minute Champneys treatment | pool and spa access
- Choose one treatment from: Champneys relaxing facial | aromatherapy wrap | head in the clouds scalp massage
The package includes:
- Refreshments on arrival
- Hire of Champneys robe and flip flops
- Use of spa facilities: gym, 25-metre pool, steam room, sauna
- Access to up to 20 fitness classes per day
- Three-course hot and cold lunch buffet
- Choice of one treatment: 25-minute Champneys relaxing facial | 25-minute aromatherapy wrap | 25-minute scalp massage
Valid Sunday - Monday
- Arrival at 9 a.m.
- Departure at 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Early booking is recommended, bookings are subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Must be 18 or older. **£10 surcharge for Friday bookings and £20 surcharge for Saturday bookings applies to be paid directly to the merchant on arrival.** Valid for option purchased only.
About Champneys Henlow
At Champneys, wellness is a way of life. They're driven by the simple belief that lasting beauty is more than just skin-deep. Past, present and future, whatever they do, it’s all about the nourishment of the mind, body and soul. Starting out some 91 years ago, as the extraordinary vision of one eccentric Latvian massage pioneer, they now stand as the go-to spa with four health spa resorts and six city spas located throughout Great Britain. As the UK’s original health resort, few can lay claim to the traditions inherent in their very being. They’ve set trends and started health revolutions; their passion for wellbeing drives who they are and what they do. Robed and relaxed, they aim to create moments of calm.