Customers can have their pension plans analysed by an adviser, who will then follow up with a one-hour consultation
What You'll Get
£12 for a pension plan review (96% off)
- For £12 Charles Derby Financial Services will provide an initial pension review without charge and provide a discount of up to the value of £295* against its advice charge if the customer decides to accept its recommendation.
- Charles Derby Financial Services will provide a discount of 10% of the advice charges up to a maximum value of £295
- One-hour consultation in person or on the phone to discuss personal circumstances and needs
- A financial advisor finds and gathers information on the existing pension plans
- Professional analysis of the existing pension plans and written recommendation for the customer
The initial review meeting with the customer that focuses on obtaining up to date information on their current plans, conducting research and providing them with a recommendation is at Charles Derby Financial Services’ cost. However, if the customer accepts, and asks Charles Derby Financial Services to implement its recommendation(s) then there will be a charge. The charge will be discussed with the customer and Charles Derby Financial Services won’t undertake any chargeable work without getting the customer’s clear agreement on what and how it will be paid. The discount of up to £295 will be applied to the agreed charges.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking online required, please visit http://www.charlesderby.com/groupon-redemption-form; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only.
Disclaimer: The value of pensions and the produced income can fall as well as rise. Clients may get back less than they invested.
About Charles Derby Financial Services
The team of financial advisors at Charles Derby Financial Services offer everything from pension plan reviews and investment advice to mortgage consultations and holistic financial planning. Over 350 specialists operate across the country, providing tailored solutions in person as well as over the phone.