- Level 2 course in Barista Basics
- Online tuition suitable for use on iPad, PC and Mac
- Learn the history of coffee, cultivation and blends
- Learn how to make a variety of coffees including a latte, cappuccino and mocha
- How to work an espresso machine and coffee grinder
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion of all modules
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Redeem online at onlinetrainingcoursesltd.com/login/.
Restrictions: Internet connection required.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Coffee connoisseurs can learn the art of creating the perfect cup of joe with an online barista training course. After being educated on the history of the bitter-sweet beverage as well as blends, flavours, storage and preparation, guests will move on to the brewing process and the theory behind how to froth the milk just right for a cappuccino, latte or macchiato. The menu of drinks in a traditional coffee shop will no longer be a mystery as students learn how to use the espresso machine, pulling shots and milk steaming, as well as making their potions look pretty with latte art. On successful completion of the course, guests will have gained a Level 2 qualification plus certificate.
Online Training Courses Ltd offers online courses in grammar, barista training and preparing to play golf, all aimed at those looking to improve their skill set. It is run by UK-TEFL who offer up online and classroom courses in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and aim to get students confident in a classroom environment as well as lesson planning.