All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
· 4 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £28.50 for one ski or snowboard beginner level one lesson (up to 56% off)
- £26.50 for one ski or snowboard beginner level two lesson (up to 56% off)
£26.50 for one ski or snowboard beginner level three lesson (up to 56% off)
- All instructors are BASI (British Association of Snowsport Instructors) registered
Beginner level one lesson
- Ideal for those who are new to skiing or snowboarding.
- Level one lesson takes up to 110 minutes.
- Instructor gives an introduction to the equipment and focuses on balance and posture
- Ski – Perfect sliding, developing snow plough to control speed and stopping.
- Snowboard – Focus on controlling speed on toe and heel edge.
Beginner level two lesson
- Level two lesson takes up to 110 minutes
- Ski – Begin by using snowplough to vary speed then learn how to make snowplough turns.
- Snowboard – Get to grips with travelling diagonally as well as steering straight and back.
Beginner level three lesson
- Level three lesson takes up to 110 minutes. Starts on the Beginner Slope and moves to the lower Main Slope to learn to use the button lift.
- Ski – Develop snowplough turns and
The Fine Print
Expires 2 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Early booking is highly recommended. Booking required by phone, call on 0161 749 2222 or email email@example.com with the following information: full name, contact number, e-mail address, address, Groupon security code, age of children within booking and preferred date and time of visit. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. 5-day reschedule policy. For bookings made less than 5 days in advance, rescheduling is not available. See merchant T&C's at https://www.chillfactore.com/terms-conditions/#refund-and-cancellation-policy. Must arrive 45 minutes before the booked activity time, to collect tickets and equipment. Admission may be refused if late for booked appointment. Must be 6 or older for skiing. Must be 8 or older for snowboarding. Under 10s must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult. Customers are welcome to bring their own clothing and equipment. £8 surcharge for both trousers and jacket. £5 surcharge for trousers only or jackets only. Gloves are compulsory on any snow activity and available to buy for £5, payable directly to the merchant on redemption. Other snow activities may incur additional charges. Lessons valid Mon-Fri 10am-10pm, Sat-Sun 9am-9pm. To view opening times please visit https://www.chillfactore.com/opening-times/. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jul 2017.
About Chill Factore
Chill Factore is located at Beyond, which is four miles from Manchester city centre and right next to the Trafford Centre. The 180-metre indoor slope is made from real snow, and enjoyed by novices and experts alike. Skiing and snowboarding lessons cater for all skill levels, and winter aficionados of all ages can frolic in the Snow Park. After bursts of snowy activity, guests can take advantage of the shops and restaurants at Beyond.