All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £14 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for one (54% off)
£21.50 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for two (65% off)
- Clothing includes waterproof jacket, trousers and helmet
Available snow activities include:
- Downhill Donuts: guests can ride the bumps of the tubing lanes in huge rubber rings and race a friend or two down the lanes
- Luge Slip ‘N’ Slide: release the inner ‘big kid’ while tackling the twists and turns of the ice slide
- Sledge ‘O’ Mania: thrill-seekers can race each other on the sledges, build their speed with the nippy zipper and try dodging and weaving with the carver
- Snow Luge: see who will brave this slope and whizz at top speed to the bottom
The Fine Print
Valid 4 Mar - 5 May 2019. Excludes 30 Mar - 22 Apr 2019. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 0161 749 2222; provide Groupon code. Early booking recommended. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. 5-day reschedule policy. For bookings made less than 5 days in advance, rescheduling is not available. Must be 6 or older for Luge Slip 'N' Slide and 6 to 16 for Snow Luge, Must be 4 or older for Downhill Donuts and Sledge 'O' Mania. Under 10s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Must arrive 45 minutes prior to the session to collect tickets and equipment. Late arrival may result in refused admission. Must wear gloves. £5 surcharge for gloves paid directly to the merchant. Boots must be worn. Please ensure that they are clean, robust and have a good treatment suitable for snowy conditions. Wellies or walking boots are ideal. Trainers are not suitable. Boots can be hired for a surcharge of £3 paid directly to the merchant. Waterproof jacket, trousers and helmet are provided. Guests are welcome to bring their own clothing. Other snow activities may incur a surcharge. Valid 4 Mar - 5 May 2019. Between 30 Mar - 22 Apr 2019, sessions are only available Wed-Fri 5.30pm-10pm and all day on Saturdays and Sundays. Check https://www.chillfactore.com/opening-times/ for opening times. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Feb 2019.
About Chill Factore
Chill Factore is located at Beyond, four miles from Manchester city centre and right next to the Trafford Centre. The 180-metre indoor slope is made from real snow, and enjoyed by novices and experts alike. Skiing and snowboarding lessons cater for all skill levels, and winter aficionados of all ages can frolic in the Snow Park. After bursts of snowy activity, guests can take advantage of the shops and restaurants at Beyond.