Winter sports enthusiasts can unleash their inner thrill-seeker and enjoy one-hour rides and slides on real snow
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £10 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for one (51% off)
£28 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for two (56% off)
- Clothing includes waterproof jacket, trousers and helmet
Available snow activities include:
- Downhill Donut (ages 4+): guests can ride the bumps of the tubing lanes in huge rubber rings and race a friend or two down the lanes
- Ice Slide (ages 6+): release the inner big kid while tackling the twists and turns of the ice slide
- Sledge ‘n’ Slide (ages 4+): thrill-seekers can race each other on the sledges, build their speed with the nippy zipper and try dodging and weaving with the carver
- Snow Slide (ages 6-16+): see who will brave this slope and whizz at top speed to the bottom
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required, please call 0161 749 2222; provide Groupon code. Early booking recommended. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. 5-day reschedule policy. For bookings made less than 5 days in advance, rescheduling is not available. Must arrive 45 minutes prior to the session to collect tickets and equipment.
Restrictions: Must be 6 or older for Luge Slip 'N' Slide and 4 to 16 for Snow Luge, Must be 4 or older for Downhill Donuts and Sledge 'O' Mania. Under 10s must be accompanied by a paying adult. No height or weight restriction. Waterproof jacket, trousers and helmet are provided. Must wear gloves and boots. £5 surcharge for gloves. £3 surcharge for boots. Guests are welcome to bring their own clothing. Trainers are not suitable. Check https://www.chillfactore.com/opening-times/ for opening times. Other snow activities may incur a surcharge. Valid for option purchased only. Late arrival may result in refused admission.
About Chill Factore
Chill Factore is located at Beyond, four miles from Manchester city centre and right next to the Trafford Centre. The 180-metre indoor slope is made from real snow, and enjoyed by novices and experts alike. Skiing and snowboarding lessons cater for all skill levels, and winter aficionados of all ages can frolic in the Snow Park. After bursts of snowy activity, guests can take advantage of the shops and restaurants at Beyond.